- Delta variant causes more than 90% of new Covid cases in UK
- Boris Johnson urged to keep English Covid rules in place beyond 21 June
- High risk of autumn surge in Europe, says WHO
- UK to give 100m vaccine doses to poorer countries within a year
- Green for hugs, red for no touching: US events introduce colour coding
Germany is to carry its virus journey warning for vacationers heading to most nations from 1 July, the federal government has introduced.
Solely locations with a seven-day coronavirus incidence of above 200 would stay topic to a basic journey warning, DW reviews.
Goldman Sachs has instructed its workers within the US that they have to disclose their Covid-19 vaccination standing earlier than a deliberate return to workplace working subsequent week.
The funding financial institution, whose 6,000 UK employees have individually been instructed they’ve the choice of filling out their standing anonymously to offer the enterprise an thought of vaccination ranges, had beforehand instructed US workers that disclosing their inoculation standing could be non-compulsory.